Sound salaries, strong brands and good collective. These were the priorities based on which thousands of respondents chose the most attractive employers of 2017. The winners were Slovak Telekom, Lidl and Henkel Slovensko.
Winners of the survey based on individual categories:
- IT and telecom – Slovak Telekom
- Media – public broadcaster RTVS
- Hospitals and health care – pharmacies Dr. Max
- Retail and service – Lidl Slovenská Republika
- Manufacturing and industry – Slovnaft
- Banking, finances and insurance – Slovenská Sporiteľna bank
- Shared service centres – Henkel Slovensko
- Tourism, gastronomy, hotels – pelicantravel.com
“Collective and people were among the top reasons that the public perceives an employer as attractive, for the first time ever,” said Ivana Molnárová, executive director of Profesia.sk, as cited in the press release. “Compared with the previous year this factor has replaced work certainty and the long-term tradition of the company. It seems that today, when job applicants have a greater choice of possible jobs, they care more about the collective in which they will work and what the atmosphere is like in the work place.”
In the sixth year of the survey 11,713 respondents selected from a total of 200 nominated companies in eight categories. Compared to the 133 companies of the previous year the number of nominated companies increased significantly.
Read also: Read also:
When voting for the most attractive employer, the respondents considered remuneration and benefits the greatest priority. This was followed by (2) strong well-known brand, (3) good reputation of the company, (4) collective and people and (5) quality services and products.
29. Jan 2018 at 21:09 | Compiled by Spectator staff