A green-blue train is taking tourists on a sightseeing tour this summer in Nitra, which is possible to explore also with our travel guide.
View Slovakia’s oldest city through a kaleidoscopic lens with our Nitra city guide.
The train takes tourists through the town of Nitra, where it is possible to find the largest concentration of historical monuments and other city attractions.
There is an audioguide that will describe the sights in three languages – Slovak, English and French.
Nitra attracts tourists mainly for its rich history, beautiful castle area, Zobor Hill, the paths along the river, Sihoť Park and other beautiful places.
The tourist train has two wagons, 36 seats altogether. It will operate until September 2020.
Visit the webpage of the train to learn more about schedule and stops.Read more
Spectacular Slovakia travel guides
- A helping hand in the heart of Europe thanks to the Slovakia travel guide with more than 1,000 photos and hundred of tourist spots.
- Detailed travel guide to the Tatras introduces you to the whole region around the Tatra mountains, including attractions on the Polish side.
- Lost in Bratislava? Impossible with our City Guide!
- See some selected travel articles, podcasts, traveller's needs as well as other guides dedicated to Nitra, Trenčín Region, Trnava Region and Žilina Region.
22. Jul 2020 at 11:45 | Compiled by Spectator staff